Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi,

Let me just tell you a little something about myself and this blog. First of all, the idea of this blog was born one night while a lay awake in bed. I have been running another personal blog which was supposedly a chronicle for my travels. A short time after I started the blog, my boyfriend (who is now my husband) and I decided that we were going to leave for Europe and get married. Having had an idea of how much it would cost to relocate, we had to cut down on spending, and unfortunately, that included traveling.

Anyway, shortly after moving to Europe, I started to feel the itch of working again. I missed the idea of earning on my own instead of relying on my husband. I became more active with online freelancing and have started trying out some paid survey sites just to earn additional income.

I know that a lot of you are a bit wary of paid survey sites thinking that most of them are scams and are not really worth your time. I actually feel the same, but having read some reviews and having done some research, I decided to try it out. I mean, aside from a bit of my time, there's really nothing to lose, right? I haven't cashed out from any of those I signed up yet, but hopefully, I get to soon.

Like I mentioned, topics that I will be posting about on this blog will be my experiences from working from home, taking paid surveys, and maybe some tips on how to stay sane while working from home. Hopefully, you enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment