Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cash Crate

So I just very recently signed up to Cash Crate. I first heard about this site when I was doing research for a client of mine. Unlike Global Test Market, MySurvey, or SurveySavvy, Cash Crate is what's known to be a GPT (get-paid-to) site. As the term implies, you can earn money not just by taking surveys but you can also start earning money right away by completing offers, shopping online, watching videos, trying out products, websites and services, etc. Minimum payout is $20 (which is way lower than GTM) and minimum age requirement is 13 years old.

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

One of the nice things I think with Cash Crate is that it has free Daily Surveys which you can take every 24 hours. At $0.80 cents per survey, I know that it's not much compared to other sites but the thing is it would add up to $24 per month. I just logged back in and I see four daily surveys available. If you qualify for all of them, that means around $3 just for today. Not bad I think. It is entirely up to you if you want to stick with the surveys and there is no pressure whatsoever to sign up or complete the other offers.

Earn your first $1 just by joining now!

No comments:

Post a Comment